Course Description


This interdisciplinary fine arts course results in the development of a body of work around contemporary art topics. Research, concept development and studio practice will combine to broaden your skills and ideas. Stimulating assignments together with experimentation promote analysis and understanding of contemporary art ideas, world cultures and historical periods, and other areas of visual information. Studio production and the communication of concepts visually, verbally and in written form will be combined in this thought-provoking course

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Personal Project


I am really inspired by motherhood right now and I know that I want my final piece to be about motherhood.  I am not sure what I want to use just yet but I am starting to lean towards doing a collage.  I have explored other ideas, but I think that this is the part of my life that completely consumes me and inspires me.  I don't think this piece will be a portrait I would like for it to be a general portrayal of the beauty of motherhood, but moreso the expression of love.  It is important to me that the emotion is communicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment